With Harry and Megan’s today we have all of the wedding vibes were thinking about cool wedding crafts you could make using glitter.
1. Glitter Table Numbers – Instead of the traditional number header or name, you could get some mache numbers – like these cheap ones from Hobby Craft and glitter them using some of our fine glitter and mod podge.
Top Tip: Use an extra layer of mod podge to seal your glitter craft to stop it sprinking everywhere!
2. Glitter Candle Holders – This is such a good idea for creating good lighting, glitter will make the candles on your tables seem even sparklier. Use a gloss Mod Podge or spray adhesive to get the look you want. These are a perfect example of gorgeous, understated glitter details.
Image : Julie Banner
3.Glitter Cake Topper – If you’re not into the traditional figurines as cake toppers, why not DIY a gorgeous glittered version. We love this one and One Fab Day have also provided a free printable you can use. So just grab your glue and glitter!
Image: One Fab Day
4. Glitter Heart Embellished Wedding Favour – You can get some really lovely cotton drawstring bags from the likes of Amazon and then all you would need to do is stencil on the heart shape and use fabric glue to stick the glitter to the bag. We have major inspo from these ones…
5. Glitter Letter Bunting – As easy as it sounds, if you are handy with a pair of scissors you can create a Mr & Mrs or even a simple signage one for the ‘BAR’ There are loads available online, like these for example. However you could grab some card and string and make your own and choose whatever glitter colour you like for that personal feel.
6. Glitter Clothes Peg Place Card Holder – You remember the old wooden clothes pegs?
Well, you can buy them in bundles for cheap, imagine them jazzed up with some glitter! We have seen this all over Pinterest, just add some glue and sprinkle them in glitter for a stylish place card holder.
7. Personalised Glitter Bride & Groom Champagne Flutes – These are a great gift for the bride and groom, or you could make them for your beau as a surprise for your wedding day. We love these ones from Guest bookery on Etsy. However you could easily make your own with some dishwasher safe Mod Podge and your favourite glitter.
8. Glitter Mason Jar for Memories – Glitter a big mason jar and leave scraps of paper for people to write down a memory of the day or a memory you share for you both to look back on, on your 1st anniversary. This is an easy craft but can look so pretty and catch people’s eye so they are sure to sign it! This is where our original inspo for this idea came from.
9. Glittery Photo Booth Props – Having a photo booth? Making some personalised props can be a fun way to inject your style into this wedding day activity. Cut out whatever you fancy, it could even be your wedding date, those photos would make an awesome collage of your big day! We love this table idea from Ruffledblog.com.
10. Finally… glitter some old tin cans to attach to the car you’re leaving in – This old tradition is one of the best, you make ALL the noise, because it IS all about you. Get family and friends to collect some tins or just save up your own as you go, cover them in glue and glitter and voila the perfect sparkling send off.
All the socials are at the bottom, so check them out, we love your sparkly happy content!